FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION -EMAIL:email@example.com
- Responsible to manage all the organization’s finances
- Responsible to keep all finance records of the organization
- Write financial reports in a timely manner to the Programs Coordinator
- Offer input to other programs during proposal development particularly in budget analysis.
- Conduct or cause to conduct the carrying out of audit exercises in a timely and professional manner in liaison with the National Coordinator and the Programmes Manager.
- Responsible for the welfare of the staff in liaison with the national coordinator
- Develop a salary structure of the organization that is at all times to adhered to
- Responsible for the administrative work at the organization
- Supervise the use of organisation’s properties and other resources