LEGAL DEPARTMENT EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in the training of journalists on legal matters and safety and security.
- Participate in the preparation of in-house legal advice to various programs, on a wide range of issues, involving the interpretation of international instruments, Ugandan laws and Regulations in the administrative, financial, human resources, and other areas.
- Attend meetings, seminars and specific events on behalf of the Legal Office and give feed back to the Programmes head with a view of developing new initiatives
- Ensure HRNJ-U is compliant to legal and regulatory requirements and develop necessary legal documents and provide legal advice to the organization and its members
- Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by HRNJ-U Management;