1. Be responsible for operational management of the achievement of the organizational vision according to the HRNJ-U` s Strategic Plan and other Working Procedures and Documents.
2. Ensure activity implementation is carried out smoothly In collaboration with the Executive management committee,
3. Ensure timely preparation and submission of financial and narrative reports to both the Board of Directors and Donors;
4. Ensuring proper use of organizational Resources; Human, Financial and Logistical
5. Overseeing the implementation of Board resolutions
6. Coordinate monitoring and evaluation of organizational Programmes and projects to determine their contribution to the mission and vision of the organization and donor expectations;
7. Ensure activity implementation remains consistent with the strategic plan and other relevant, policies and procedures. for nationally executed projects; Amend Work Plans in accordance to output delivery.